Wednesday, December 2, 2020

First connection to covid

The spread of covid has gotten to the point where almost  every citizen in the united states  now has a personal connection to someone who had it. This is true for me as well when on October 20th I was informed that my cousin and everyone in her immediate family had caught Covid.I always knew there would be a few Covid scares in my family because many of my family members work in nursing homes as nurses and aides, but because up until then no one in my family had caught it so I wasn't really worried about it . I think this is why Covid has gotten to where it's at in the US. The US values the individual over the whole and although that can be great at times when it comes to problems likes this it fails us because too many people have the mentality that if it doesn't affect them it doest mater, or does not exist. When obviously this is not the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid vaccine

  At first I thought that if a vaccine were to come out the first ones who should get the vaccine would be college students but now that i t...